Featured Post

TNTET 2017 BREAKING NEWS

TNTET 2017 BREAKING NEWS | ஆசிரியர் தகுதித்தேர்வு நடத்த அனைத்து ஏற்பாடுகளும் தயார்...ஓரிரு நாட்களில் முறையான அறிவிப்பு வெளியாகிறது...| விண்ண...

Friday, November 22, 2013

Poem on Finance

First of all, I want to tell you that I am not poet. But as teacher, I am interested to educate in poems because poems are so easy to understand the difficult concepts. Some words can explain deep meaning of any educational concept. Today, I am trying to write my some words in the form of poem on finance.

Finance is not horse

Need not horse speed to invest Fund

Slow speed is sufficient, Speed with patience

Reverse law apply for reaching the target of high return

Way is not difficult, target is not far, you need light not horse

Your little sleep is not your laziness, Your brain still not tired

No comments: