Featured Post

TNTET 2017 BREAKING NEWS

TNTET 2017 BREAKING NEWS | ஆசிரியர் தகுதித்தேர்வு நடத்த அனைத்து ஏற்பாடுகளும் தயார்...ஓரிரு நாட்களில் முறையான அறிவிப்பு வெளியாகிறது...| விண்ண...

Friday, January 24, 2014

If you want to create your E-Mail account with domain name “@icai.org”


If you want to create your E-Mail account with domain name “@icai.org”, you have to send following mail to DEEPAK.CHANDA@ICAI.ORG. Then your new E-Mail account and password will be sent at your existing E-Mail account. This E-Mail account will run on www.Gmail.com


To,
Dr. Deepak Chanda
Senior Assistant Director
IT-Directorate,

Hello sir,

I am __Akash Patil_____________ student of CA-Final. I am already registered for CA-FINAL.I am trying to create my E-Mail account at WWW.ICAI.ORG. But it is not creating and an error is occurring regarding my registration number. Please help me and explain how I can create my E Mail account.

DETAILS :
Applicant Name :
Father Name :
Course for registered :
Date of Registration CA FINAL :
Date of Birth :
Registration Number :
Registered Communication address :
Phone No :
Existing E-Mail Address: 

No comments: